Director of Academic Management and Second Director Fundación AMÉN.
He is in charge of coordinating the academic activities of the institute as well as also the activities that are developed in relation to the teachers, in addition ensures compliance with the study plans at the national level.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Functions, Activities and / or Tasks:
- Develops academic standards and procedures.
- Supervises the execution of complementary programs for education of the institute’s students as Pastoral Diploma and Discipleship.
- Prepare the Annual Academic Plan.
- Supervises the correct application of evaluation criteria in accordance with the educational process of the students of the institute.
- Detect and analyze the needs derived from the activities academic and channels your solution.
- Carries out, together with those in charge of Academic Management, the evaluation of academic work in annual conference.
- Interview with the teachers aspiring to positions of the classes of the different venues.
- Organize academic update workshops for Teachers.
- Review the grade record sheets, study certificates, subjects pending, validation of study and others.
- Performs any other related task that is assigned.